- Ordering: As with many of our bespoke products, ordering is best done over the phone. This way we can accommodate your requirement and delivery in the most efficient way.
- Ledged & braced
- Mortised and tenon joints
- To suit structural opening size: 2.575m (W) x 2.1m (H)
- Bespoke sizes can be catered for
- Thickness: 53mm
- Stops & Cover Fillet included, Door Frame not included
Our garage doors are traditionally crafted in the same fashion as our internal doors. Three horizontal ledges and two diagonal braces are used on each door to ensure they will remain solid and square throughout their long life. Garage door frames are available separately. Bespoke doors can also be produced, in alternative timbers if required.
These doors are sold unfinished, allowing you to use an oil or wax of your choice. If you would like us to apply a finish, please contact us with details of your specific requirements.