- Framed ledged and braced
- Mortised and tenon joints
- To suit structural opening size: 2.575m (W) x 2.1m (H)
- Bespoke sizes can be catered for
- Thickness: 53mm
- Stops & Cover Fillet included, Door Frame not included
- Choice of timbers: oak, idigbo or softwood
- Oak: The high-end solution; capable of providing decades of service and will look good all the while
- Idigbo: A mid-range solution, offering the benefits of a hardwood
- Softwood: The lowest cost option. Best match for garages with softwood weatherboard
Our garage doors are traditionally crafted using three horizontal ledges and two diagonal braces to ensure they will remain solid and square throughout their long life. Bespoke doors can also be produced, and in alternative timbers if required.
These doors are sold unfinished, allowing you to use an oil or wax of your choice. If you would like us to apply a finish, please contact us with details of your specific requirements.